Skip to main content

OLAMIDE GIVES UPDATE ON HIS 7TH STUDIO ALBUM



Olamide has been giving us back to back from 2011 till date, we all know he is the Most Consistent Artiste in Nigeria so let’s leave the crown for him.

From Rapsodi (2011), YBNL (2012), Baddest Guy Ever Liveth (2013), Street OT (2014), Eyan Mayweather (2015), The Glory (2016) And (2017) album name is yet to be revealed.

You can say anything you like, criticising is allowed even though you write an open letter he still remains the King of the streets.

Olamide took to his instagram page to share a video in the studio with Young John announcing that his 7th studio album is coming very soon which might be this December.
                        CLICK HERE
          HE SAID 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN OLAMIDE AND PHYNO'S STADIUM CONCERT

If there was a list of upcoming Nigerian music legends being prepared, it is certain that Olamide and Phyno will be on that list. By their exploits in the Nigerian music industry, both musicians have done more to encourage a ‘concert going culture’ among Nigerians than any other entertainers in the country. Phyno’s Phynofest music festival is currently in its third year and the 2017 edition saw the musician sell out the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu. Olamide’s OLIC (Olamide Live in Concert) is currently in its fourth year and the 2017 edition was also special because it was the first time Baddo was attempting to fill up the Teslim Balogun Stadium venue of the event. Although some say both musicians are only taking a page out South African rapper Cassper Nyovest’s book by holding shows at stadiums, one cannot help but commend them for their attempts. In this article,  NAIJ.com  will point out the major differences in both Olamide’s s...

Girls🤔🤔

A young lady took to twitter to tell the story of her friend who turned down a marriage proposal from her boyfriend. According to the twitter user, her friend and the young man have been dating for 10-years and upon proposal, she asked how he would impact her life when they tied the knot, he couldn’t give a favourable answer so, she turned it down. Guys,

Women are interested in a lot of things

Two caveats. First of all, I’d like to say that I love the Daily Nous, and I’m really grateful for it. Secondly, I’d like to say that the point of this post isn’t to beat up on Justin for posting something I disagree with. Rather, it’s to try to explain why I – and I expect many others – found a particular post problematic. In this post, Justin asks for recommendations of ‘philosophical topics of interest to women’. The intention behind this request is, as far as I understand it, a really good one – it’s one way of trying to grapple with the underrepresentation of the women in philosophy. And yet. And yet I find posts – and conversations – like this frustrating. Let me explain.1. Requests that ask us to think about ‘what women like’, ‘what women want’, ‘what women are interested in’, etc. encourage the unhelpful but common assumption that women are some sort of ...