Kylie Jenneris finally explaining why she broke up withTyga.
On tonight'sLife of Kylie, the Lip Kit queen comes clean about calling off their relationship earlier this year.
"There was absolutely not one thing wrong with me and T. He and I will always, always have a bond," Kylie explains.
"There was no crazy fight, we just decided...Well, I decided that I'm really young. I don't want to look back in five years from now and feel like he took something from me when he's really not that type of person.
"Speaking of Kylie's love life, the 20-year-old also received a super sweet gift from current boyfriend Travis Scotton tonight's episode.
Photos"Did you guys see all my flowers?"
Kylie asks the life of Kylie crew while surrounded by bouquets of roses.
"It looks like someone is obsessed with you," a producer says. "I hope the person I'm dating's obsessed with me," Kylie says with a big smile.
Too cute!Meanwhile,Caitlyn Jenner also stopped by Kylie's house and Kylie explained how their relationship is growing since her dad's transition.
Photos Kylie Woods also had an awkward run-in with Tyga while attending Coachella.
So how did Kylie handle the situation?Watch the recap video to see everything that went down on tonight's life of Kylie!
If there was a list of upcoming Nigerian music legends being prepared, it is certain that Olamide and Phyno will be on that list. By their exploits in the Nigerian music industry, both musicians have done more to encourage a ‘concert going culture’ among Nigerians than any other entertainers in the country. Phyno’s Phynofest music festival is currently in its third year and the 2017 edition saw the musician sell out the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu. Olamide’s OLIC (Olamide Live in Concert) is currently in its fourth year and the 2017 edition was also special because it was the first time Baddo was attempting to fill up the Teslim Balogun Stadium venue of the event. Although some say both musicians are only taking a page out South African rapper Cassper Nyovest’s book by holding shows at stadiums, one cannot help but commend them for their attempts. In this article, NAIJ.com will point out the major differences in both Olamide’s s...
Comments