Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced he is rejoining Manchester United on a one-year contract in typically understated fashion.
The Swedish forward, known for his dazzling self-confidence, modelled as Jesus for a picture showing him arm-wrestling with the devil to reveal his return to Old Trafford.
Quelling fears over his future having suffered a serious knee injury that put him out of action for last season's final weeks, Ibrahimovic captioned the image bearing news of his return on Twitter:
"I UNITED it @ManUtd."
He told United's website: "I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay.
"I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.
"I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."
Ibrahimovic will wear the number 10 shirt when he returns, passing the old number 9 on to his new teammate, Romelu Lukaku, who joined for £75m from Everton..
If there was a list of upcoming Nigerian music legends being prepared, it is certain that Olamide and Phyno will be on that list. By their exploits in the Nigerian music industry, both musicians have done more to encourage a ‘concert going culture’ among Nigerians than any other entertainers in the country. Phyno’s Phynofest music festival is currently in its third year and the 2017 edition saw the musician sell out the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu. Olamide’s OLIC (Olamide Live in Concert) is currently in its fourth year and the 2017 edition was also special because it was the first time Baddo was attempting to fill up the Teslim Balogun Stadium venue of the event. Although some say both musicians are only taking a page out South African rapper Cassper Nyovest’s book by holding shows at stadiums, one cannot help but commend them for their attempts. In this article, NAIJ.com will point out the major differences in both Olamide’s s...
Comments