Mr.jollof_ @hushpuppiYes the day you gave me 100k Ireally appreciated the funds you gave me | shine my teeth like goat sef, it went a long way for me but the day you claimed you spent11millionin the club l find itdisturbing to humanity because you should have done something useful with that funds deSpite the fact you are worth more than 11million naira 10 times richer.I only tried to show you what someone like you that people look up to can appreciate. For the records when everyone was attacking you I never said anything about hushpuppi because you have done something good for me in the past. Today you call me IDIOT expecting me to throw shades at you but brother I will never insult you rather I will say you misunderstood me right from the day I tried correcting you.A wise man learn from people. If I see you any day I will hug you as my brother but if you choose to ignoreme no wahala atleast make I behave like someone when don clock 30years.
If there was a list of upcoming Nigerian music legends being prepared, it is certain that Olamide and Phyno will be on that list. By their exploits in the Nigerian music industry, both musicians have done more to encourage a ‘concert going culture’ among Nigerians than any other entertainers in the country. Phyno’s Phynofest music festival is currently in its third year and the 2017 edition saw the musician sell out the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu. Olamide’s OLIC (Olamide Live in Concert) is currently in its fourth year and the 2017 edition was also special because it was the first time Baddo was attempting to fill up the Teslim Balogun Stadium venue of the event. Although some say both musicians are only taking a page out South African rapper Cassper Nyovest’s book by holding shows at stadiums, one cannot help but commend them for their attempts. In this article, NAIJ.com will point out the major differences in both Olamide’s s...
Comments